To encourage, support and sustain the interests and choices of young people in Nigeria in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM).
Every young person especially females and people from disadvantaged backgrounds participate in STEM education and seize the opportunities arising from newer and emerging technologies in order to have decent and meaningful employment.
Our Model – Partnership Working
We have been working really hard since 2014 with support from organisations like Microsoft, The World Bank and Research UK
From curriculum design, and outreach to digital engagements and hackathons, we have a team of thinkers, creators and makers constantly engaging with our audience.
STEMRES benefits from the experience and guidance of a wide range of professionals, from academia, government and industry.
- Barrister Kunle Olaleye – Board of Trustees
- Mr. Temitope Ayibiowu- Board of Trustees
- Prof. Samuel Ajayi – Advisory Board
- Prof B.K Alese – Advisory Board
- Dr (Mrs) Ronke Thompson – Advisory Board
- Mr. Olaonipekun Eweje – Advisory Board
- Olusola Amusan – Advisory Board
- Mrs Lola Olorunda – Board of Trustees
- Mr. Joel Ogunsola – Advisory Board
What our teachers are saying...
The STEMRES team has supported the teaching of science in my classroom by providing useful resources for practical science
I attended and enjoyed the CPD on doing outdoor science, and this exposed me to how to use materials around me to inspire my pupils.
STEMRES’ digital literacy training has really improved my confidence.